- 1.Main features
- Prevent bots from increasing the price when the Token has just been listed on the exchange.
- Prevent multiple swaps in the same transaction by adding a delay between transactions.
- Control the number of tradable Tokens per transaction
- Change the number of tradable Tokens over time.
- Add any bot address to the blacklist.
When creating Tokens on ApeSale, you have the option of implementing or disabling Ape Anti-Bot.
- Prevent traders from trading in the first block at the time of listing. Traders will only be able to trade from the second block onwards.
- The limited number of tradable tokens per transaction will gradually increase, proportional to the number of blocks that have passed since the starting block. After a certain number of blocks, depending on the settings, Anti-Bot will automatically stop working.
- The limit of tradable Tokens per transaction can be customized differently for each Token. Only the creator can edit this parameter.
- The time limit for each transaction can be customized differently for each Token. After some blocks, depending on the settings, the time limit for each transaction will become 0. Only the creator has the right to edit this parameter.
You can manually add or remove an address from the blacklist. Blacklisted wallets will not be tradable.
3. Implementation process
- Add the Anti-Bot code to the contract.
- Deploy Token contract.
- Set owner permissions for Anti-Bot.
- Configure Anti-Bot. Turn on Anti-Bot.