Creat Smart Sale
Step 1: Verify Token
- 1.Connect your wallet.
- 3.Select "Smart Sale" then select "Next"
3. Choose your token if you already have one or create a new one.
4. Once selected, the Token address will be displayed and you can click “Approve”.
5. MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee you pay for that transaction. If you agree, click the “Confirm” button to finish the process.
Step 2: DeFi Launchpad Information
After verifying your Token, you need to enter the Launchpad information you want to raise. Here are some important parameters:
- 1.You must use positive numbers.
- 2.Smart sale rate is meant to indicate how many Tokens they will receive during the Smart sale period. This rate is usually less than the listed rate.
- 3.Whitelist: Select "On" if you have a Whitelist of Smart sale collaborators. You can turn on/off the Whitelist at any time.
- 4.Soft cap must be greater than or equal to 50% of a hard cap
- 5.For refund types, you can choose refund or credit from the drop-down list.
- 6.PancakeSwap liquidity (%): Enter the percentage of the raised amount that will be allocated to liquidity on PancakeSwap. The minimum value is 51%, and the maximum value is 100%.
- 7.PancakeSwap listing rate is the initial ratio of the liquidity pool (1 BNB = x tokens). This rate is usually lower than the Smart sale rate to allow for a higher list price on PancakeSwap.
- 8.The start time must be before the end time.
- 9.Liquidity lockout (days): Lockout period for a liquidity pool, for example, 30 days.
- 10.You can choose either the Vesting Contributor or the Team Vesting feature.
Step 3: Add additional information
There are a few notes to this step:
- 1.Logo and website URLs are required fields, and cannot be left blank. You cannot complete this step without those.
- 2.Logo URL must end with a supported image extension: png, jpg, jpeg, or gif. Example: https://www.apeswap.finance/apeswap.png
- 3.Click "Public" after the import is complete.
Step 4: Finish
This is the final step. You can review all the information one last time before submitting it. Click “Approve” once you are sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to the previous step to change any information you want.
Step 5: MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee you pay for that transaction. If you agree, click the “Confirm” button to finish the process.