Create a Fair Launch
Step 1: Verify Token
- Choose your Token if you already have one or create a new Token
- Once selected, the Token address will be displayed and you can click “Click to Approve”.
- MetaMask will ask you to confirm the action. It also shows you the fee you need to pay for that transaction. If you agree to it, click the “Confirm” button, and wait until you can click “Next”
Step 2: DeFi Launchpad Information
After verifying your Token, you need to enter the Fair Launch information you want to raise funds for. Here are some important parameters:
- You must use positive numbers.
- Total Sale Amount means the number of Tokens that will be sold during the pre-sale period.
- Choose a router, for example, PancakeSwap, it cannot be blank.
- Liquidity (%): Enter the percentage of the raised amount that will be allocated to the liquidity on the router you have chosen. The minimum value is 51%, and the maximum value is 100%.
- The start time must be before the end time.
- Liquidity lockout (minutes): The liquidity lock time must be greater than 5 minutes.
Step 3: Add information
There are some notes for this step:
- Logo URL and website are required fields, that cannot be blank. You can't complete this step without those.
- Logo URL must end with a supported image extension: png, jpg, jpeg, or gif. For example https://www.Apeswap.finance/Apeswap.png
- Click Next after done inputting.
Step 4: Finish
This is the final step. You can review all the information one last time before submitting it. Click “Submit” once you are sure that everything is perfect, or you can go back to the previous step to change any information you want.